By Sea, By Air or By Express (DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT, etc.)
Custom Design (Shape, Color, Size):
10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
PVC Bag or Export Carton (as required)
Item No. ZB11
Size: 3m Outer Diameter x 2m Inner Diameter 1). Material 0.8mm PVC Weight: 65KG Packing: 85x60x60CM 2). Material 1.0mm PVC Weight: 70KG Packing: 85x65x65CM 3). Material 0.8mm TPU Weight: 65KG Packing: 85x60x60CM 4). Material 1.0mm TPU Weight: 70KG Packing: 85x65x65CM
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are these Zorb Balls made of?
A: durable PVC or TPU Material, 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness available.
Q: Why is TPU more expensive than PVC?
A: TPU is better than PVC mainly by following features:
1). excellent abrasion resistance
2). outstanding low-temperature performance
3). excellent mechanical properties, combined with a rubber-like elasticity
4). very good tear strength
5). high elasticity& transparency
6). good oil and grease resistance
7). more mycete-proof
Q: What happens if the ball punctures?
A: The damage can easily be patched with repair kit (material patches and glue) included in the order.
Q: Where can Zorb Balls be used?
A: Zorb Balls are usually used on grassy land, downhills, ramps, race tracks, inflatable field, pool or lakes, indoor playground, beaches, etc.
Q: Will you get injured inside the Zorb Ball?
A: No, it's 100% safe if used correctly.
Q: How are the balls inflated?
A: The balls are inflated with air by an air blower/pump/compressor. It takes about 2 to 3 minutes to inflate.
Maintain & Storage: 1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly. 2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with our repair kit (material patches and glue). 3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball. 4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store it in cool and dry place.
Repair Guidance: 1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the bumper ball along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the ball, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the material before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's glue to the seam and let it dry for about 15 minutes. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the ball pressurizes.
4. Fill the ball about halfway with air and wait another 30 minutes or so to make sure that the glue has dried completely.
5. Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.
1. Custom Designs available for different logo printings, strings, handles, harness, cushions, entrances, inflatable corks, buckles, valve.
2. Material: 0.8-1.0mm PVC or TPU, Abrasion Resistance, Outstanding Flexibility, Lead free, Waterproof, Fireproof.
3. Professional Machines for Cutting, Welding and Printings to ensure quality.